Spanish Omelette with Rosemary, Black Pepper & Tomato Dip
Make entertaining easy. Our chunky Spanish omelette topped with a deliciously simple rosemary and black pepper olives and tomato dip looks and tastes great. With minimal fuss
- Heat oven to 180°C/ Gas Mark 4
- Cut omelette into 3cm squares. Pop onto a baking tray and heat for 8-10 mins
- Meanwhile, put all the other ingredients into a food processor. Pulse until the pieces are around 2-3 mm and slightly chunky. Put to one side.
- Remove the omelette from the oven and allow to cool slightly. Place the cubes on a serving dish/platter and top with a blob of tapenade. Serve immediately.
- Keep the left over tapenade keep in the fridge and snack on it through the week – great on grilled chicken or halloumi with a grain and green salad